JOIN OUR TEAM
Our current job openings are:
Position: LH Kids Coordinator
Role: To provide leadership to the volunteer staff and overall children’s program of Living Hope.
Supervisor: LH Kids Director – Cre Schweizer
- Assist the Children’s Ministry Director in leading the LH Kids Sunday programing.
- Lead, recruit, train, and develop volunteers for the Children’s Ministry.
- Participate in the planning and coordinating of the of all Children’s Ministry staff.
- Coordinate teacher tasks, including use of supplies and room setup.
- Participate in annual Vacation Bible School planning.
- Participate in regular planning meetings with the children’s ministry leadership team.
- Work with the LH Kids leadership team to select, prepare and distribute the curriculum to the weekly teaching staff.
- Work along with all other church leaders in fulfilling the purpose, mission, and values of Living Hope.
- Participate in the weekly Living Hope staff meeting.
- Fulfill miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by the LH Kids Director.
1. Ability to work on a team as well as independently.
2. Good Communication skills.
Work Hours: 15 per week including Sunday’s 8am – noon. Remaining hours as agreed upon with the Children Ministry Director.